1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Society Information and Electronic Commerce, below reflect the following data: the titular company og www.biomassbooster.es is BIOMASSBOOSTER, established for this purpose in Muro de la Mata, 5 3º. 26001 LOGROÑO (La Rioja) Contact: 627 537 665, VAT number B-26464800. Contact Email: email@example.com
2. USERS: Access and / or use of this BIOMASSBOOSTER portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of whether the General Terms and Conditions can be enforceable in their case.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.biomassbooster.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "content") on the Internet belonging to BIOMASSBOOSTER or its licensors to which the user can access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content. The USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can provide a password that will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that BIOMASSBOOSTER. It offers through its website and limited but not limited to, refraining from (i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) disseminate content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) causing damage to physical and logical systems BIOMASSBOOSTER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (Iv) attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. BIOMASSBOOSTER reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, BIOMASSBOOSTER not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chat rooms or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: BIOMASSBOOSTER meets the guidelines of Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulation implementing approved the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal user data. To do this, along with every form of gathering personal data, services that the user can request BIOMASSBOOSTER, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of data in each case, informing the responsibility of the created file, the address of the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate. Also, BIOMASSBOOSTER reports that complies with the Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and asked to consent to the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: BIOMASSBOOSTER by itself or as an assignee, owns all rights to intellectual property of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by BIOMASSBOOSTER or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of BIOMASSBOOSTER the user undertakes to respect the rights of intellectual and industrial property of BIOMASSBOOSTER property may view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided is solely and exclusively, support for personal and private use. The user must not remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages BIOMASSBOOSTER.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: BIOMASSBOOSTER will not take responsability under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause, but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission virus or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: BIOMASSBOOSTER reserves the right to make unannounced changes, delete or add content, it deems appropriate in its website and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
8. LINKS: In the event that www.biomassbooster.es links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, BIOMASSBOOSTER not exercise any control over such sites and content. In any case BIOMASSBOOSTER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
10.GENERALIDADES: BIOMASSBOOSTER pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by law.
11. AMENDMENT OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: BIOMASSBOOSTER may change at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions will be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.
12. LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between the USER BIOMASSBOOSTER and Spanish legislation shall be governed and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts of the city of Logrono.